Scanning in found leaf

As I was walking to university I found this lovely looking leaf and picked it up for my field project. I had a previously successful process where I scanned my found objects in and the outcome it printed out was a happy accident. I thought I could recreate this so I scanned this leaf in and printed it out and here were the outcomes.

All of the black ink ran out and left me with just a sea of green and white. I loved how the printed picked out a few of the leaves veins and left them white. I then decided to use my word pressed words I made in the workshops and I scanned them in to make a mixed media piece which I then brought them all together with digital machine. I played around with layout and here are the results.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s