For another experiment I wanted to see how I could join the glass together to create a pendant that would be simplistic but also show off the material. I started to look at fusing them onto a base plate of bulls-eye and or window glass, so that the material would remain the same and there would be a sense of clarity. I thought I would test a few samples to see how aesthetically pleasing they were. For the first trial I decided to test out a collar shape which would later become a necklace. I used window glass as the base plate because Martyn said for fusing it would be more easier due to the different glass types I was using. For the firing I used the same temperatures as I did for the polishing of the glass but I increased the heat more in the middle of the firing. Awaiting results.