As I was experimenting with removing the scratches in the kiln I thought I would try and go in the totally opposite direction and increased the scratches but more evenly with a sandblaster to test the best outcome. I had a quick induction on the sandblaster in the metal workshop with Dallas. I have used a sandblaster before so I knew that in order to keep the coating evenly I had to remain the same distance between the glass and the gun. I took down a few samples that had not been fired or cleaned up around the edges to test on. The outcome was not that aesthetically pleasing so I don’t think sand blasting would be a good option in my jewellery making. Bellow are the outcomes.