After putting my frame together and gluing it secure I was ready to present my final maquette in the exhibition, After setting up my light in the exhibition space I found some problems that I didn’t notice before, for instance I should have really installed a switch just for the exhibition because it would either remain on or off. Having a switch would be beneficial. Also I will need to add a sign next to my light so gets the audience to interact because they need to know how it works, to find it at its full potential. I am really happy with the result! it looks lovely in the exhibition. There are flaws like the light colour is a little sterile and I could have done with a warmer colour but I would need to contact the supplier to arrange something, but for a working maquette it fits the criteria perfectly.