Medal Mould #5

This morning I went back to the drawing board and located the problems I had previously encountered with my last attempts of the mould, using that knowledge, I made a new mould. Here are the results,

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

I am pleased with the results, I made sure to make the medal smaller which makes the mould look like the focal point instead of just a small mouth and empty space. I also added further detail of the chin, which made it look more life like. The only issue is that the bullet hole is not bang on in the middle but it is not far off, so I am pleased. My next step is to take it into the workshop and start making a mould for the pewter.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s