Last thursday my group had a talk with the head of product design where we discussed our ideas and he seemed pleased with them, his only concern was how we were gonna make the product in time, he suggested we started working on the chicken now so we can stick to the deadlines. I made a small maquette to show to Steve so he could physically see our idea.
Our group then came together to discuss sizes and shapes of how the chicken would look, after we were all agreed we went into the workshop and began spot welding the chicken’s body so we could work up/down from that. We drew to size a chicken body that we could follow with wire, from that 2D wire drawing we began to transfer the frame into 3D. Here are the results so far.