I cut out some shapes in perspex to resemble puddles using a jigsaw. I cut out two sets out the plastic to sandwich together so I could trap things and layer them in between. After I cut them out I sanded the edges to neaten them up. After I cut the samples out I began to test my stencils with acrylic paint and they came out really well and clear. If there was any imperfections I could simply scrape away excess paint. I experimented with different coloured paint and I noticed that the effect was very similar to graffiti and in Womansby there was lots of graffiti, so I could use that effect. The next step is what can I trap into the glass I started testing with an old train ticket and it made a really interesting collage effect which I liked so I could pick up things found that area to trap.