For my light pollution project I began to make a ceramic sample using buff clay. I rolled out enough clay using a rolling pin and guides which were about 1 cm think.I cut 4 slabs 7 cm width and 14 cm length. I cut out the windows, the door and the stars on 2 sides. I then joined them together by cross hatching the areas to be joined and adding slip as a glue and securing them together. I did this on all sides and onto the base, I then tidied up the edges and sides using wooden tools and bellow is my out come. I am just waiting for the clay to dry out so it can be fired. I think with my final series of my houses I will make them a little bit larger, because the clay will shrink in the kiln.